2) The Abyss - the first of his vacuous, effects heavy, anti-films
3) True Lies - an overcooked, overegged, muscle-bound, dumb, James Bond for people who don't do subtlety or irony.
4) Titanic - who cares about truth or historical accuracy when you can simply throw millions of pounds at a story, cram it full of special effects and give it the worst movie theme song in living memory? Oh, it nearly killed the idea of Leonardo DiCaprio as a real actor.
5) Avatar - the ultimate anti-film. Heavy handed, dumber than dumb and dumber, poorly written, effects over Art and of no value whatsoever.
6) This article which shows how he plans a THIRD "Titanic" movie...does this mans desire to squeeze every last penny out of his audience know no bounds? He is a hack. He might even be the devil.
The power of Christ compels you James Cameron...leave the cinema; if I can paraphrase Father Merrin.